In this part of the site we have a series of tutorials about fundamental software engineering topics.
- The Programming Languages section has tutorials about various programming languages, but also more generally compilation, linking and other code generation technologies.
- The Build Systems section presents tutorial about software build tools such as make, the GNU Build System, CMake, etc.
- The Testing section has tutorials about general testing principles and test frameworks.
- The Deployment section shows some of the tools that can be used to package software for installation on various operating systems.
- The Version Control section has tutorials about several version control systems including Git and Mercurial.
- The IDEs section has tutorials about various IDEs.
- The Internationalization section presents topics related to supporting multiple languages in an application.