wxWidgets is a cross-platform GUI toolkit. The main site for wxWidgets is www.wxwidgets.org. You can download the toolkit from there.
The wxWidgets tutorial is an introduction to writing applications with wxWidgets. It is intended for developers who are new to wxWidgets. The advanced tutorials assume that the reader is familiar with the concepts presented in this tutorial.
We provide the following advanced tutorials:
- A tutorial about the use of sizers, which are used to do the layout of UI elements in wxWidgets.
- A tutorial about creating menus.
- A series of tutorials presenting the wxWidgets windows.
- A series of tutorials presenting the wxWidgets controls.
- A series of tutorials presenting the wxWidgets dialogs.
- A tutorial about wxAUI, which is a docking framework included with wxWidgets.